Race Through Space, A Mission to the Moon! is the latest introduction to Ravensburger’s Imagine – Play – Discover series. Designed for children ages 6+, the game features a colorful game board that resembles a fantastical space galaxy – complete with shooting stars, asteroid fields, rocket ships, space stations and more. The game is for four players, who all try to land their three rockets on the moon and earn the most points for each landing. Basic strategy-learning game for young children lets imaginations soar! Colorful space-themed game with shifting galaxy playing board. Collect Galaxy Cards and Avoid Black Holes In this cosmic game of intergalactic exploration, players assume the role of space travelers flying their rockets through the Milky Way on their way to the Moon. Dangers lurk everywhere with asteroid fields and black holes in the way that can steer players off course and delay or doom their arrival on the moon. Players take turns rolling the die to launch their rockets and aim towards the moon collecting galaxy cards. The constant movement of the galaxies causes the universe to shift, challenging their efforts to stay the course and avoid falling into black holes that swallow their rocket and stop them from collecting enough points to win the game. Offers Opportunity to Practice Basic Learning Skills A strategy game for young children, Race Through Space gives a little extra support to the youngest player in the game, who always gets to go first and lead the way. Since movement – from launch pad to moon landing – is played with a die that leads players in two directions, players practice basic counting and direction skills, develop gameplay strategies as they face options for their actions, and polish their patience and turn-taking skills. It also produces just one winner per game, so kids will gain an understanding of fair play, the glory of winning and the disappointment of defeat. Colorful Design and Intriguing Play This shifting board game provides an eye-catching and colorful design that showcases the wonder of space exploration for young gamers. Race Through Space gives children strategic options to choose from while teaching them to focus, helping them understand about cause and effect as well as the excitement of the unknown. What’s In The Box? 10 galaxy cards, 12 rockets, 1 die, 1 moon card, and 1 set of instructions. Be the first to fly your rocket to the Moon. But watch out! Asteroid fields and black holes may hurtle you backwards through space!
Additional Products Related to Ravensburger
View Board Games and find top Toys & Games products by Ravensburger for Board Games, and other baby Toys & Games products.
- Little kid game play includes barking the number of treats owed when landing on a space, 'high pawing' other players, balancing treats on noses
- is a younger version of a property trading game where FUN is the rule and silliness is a must
- Flip the deeds over and learn a fun fact about each breed and a puppy training tip
Brain Quest Smart Game
- The Brain Quest Smart Game makes learning fun, as kids race to answer age-appropriate questions
- The winner is the first to spell SMART by correctly answering a question in each category: Science, Math, Art, Reading and The World
- Players have a chance to answer questions at their own grade level
- For 2 - 4 players ages 6 - 12
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Monsters University – Monster Brights – Mike
- Now kids can scare off 'bumps in the night-Inch with the Monsters Brights Mike Light!
- When it's dark at night kids can squeeze Mike's legs together and he'll project a lit up image of himself up on the wall.
- Mike includes 3 AAA batteries. Each time you squeeze Mike's legs together, he has a new phrase to say!
- Monster Brights Mike makes a great companion for bedtime, camping or sleepovers and brings home the magic of Monsters University!
- Includes: 1 Monster Brights Light, 1 User Instruction Guide
- For ages 4-7 and 2-4 players
- Players sound out the letter on their card, match it to the beginning sound of the picture on the game board
- Each card features a letter of the alphabet in upper and lower case
- Colored squares on the cards and game board help with faster recognition
- When you have 5 of your chips in a row, you've got a sequence
Redneck Life Board Game
- The winner is the player with the most teeth remaining at the end of the game!
- A life journey game for 2-6 fun-loving players, age 13+.
- Playing time 1-2 hours.
- Easy to start, hilarious to play, hard to forget!
- A gut bustin' great time!
Rock ’em Sock ’em Robots Game
- The classic game from 1966 in which the battling robots try to knock each other's blocks off
- Red Rocker and Blue Bomber battle it out in the arena, with realistic sounds and jaw-jolting action
- When a robot lands that blockbuster punch to his opponent's jaw, the victorious robot's head pops up with that Rock 'Em Sock 'Em gotcha sound
- Complete with robots and stadium
- A classic game fun for all
Educational Insights Free-Range Fractions Game
- Includes 2 egg cartons, 24 two-tone eggs, 2 sets of denominator loops (12 twelfths, 6 sixths, 4 fourths, 3 thirds and 2 halves) and 45 fraction challenge cards
- Answers depicted on back of cards
- Visual way to present concept of fractions