Silverette are small nursing cups made out of 925 silver to help protect the nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory element and it heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness and infections. these cups are essential for anyone who is having problems with painful nipples or want to use them as a precautionary measure. They are completely easy to use and no creams or lotion are needed. It is no wonder that Silverette cups are having such resounding success with mothers, doctors and obstetricians.
Additional Products Related to Silverette
View Breast Shells & Creams and find top Feeding products by Silverette for Breast Shells & Creams, and other baby Feeding products.
Bamboobies Super-Soft Overnight Washable Nursing Pads – Extra Absorbant – 4 Pair
Earth Mama Angel Baby Non GMO Natural Nipple Butter Nursing Cream, Lanolin Free, 2 Ounce
- Soothing, non-sticky, lanolin-free, Non-GMO calendula nipple cream for breastfeeding mamas, and anyone with dry, chapped skin
- Safe for mama and baby too, no need to wash it off before nursing
- The first lanolin-free, Non-GMO Project Verified nipple cream
- Hospital recommended, clinically tested, non-irritating and dermatologically reviewed, formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist
- Value 2 ounce size is almost double other natural brands
Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers, 40 Grams
Breast Shells & Creams baby Feeding product by Lansinoh