Kids race to answer questions in the Brain Quest Smart Game from University Games. Kids draw a card, then answer a question at their own grade level. The winner is the first to spell SMART by answering a question correctly in each category: Science, Math, Arts, Reading and The World. The set includes 1 game board, a packet of clear round discs, 1 spinner, 4 cardboard SMART pop-outs, 4 packets of cello-wrapped cards. Questions appropriate for grades 1 – 6 are included on each card, so children of different ages and abilties can enjoy playing together. All University Games products make learning fun. Spend time with us and you can have a great time with your family, get to know the neighbors, entertain your friends, and even learn to read. University Games offers you and your family original ways to have fun. Creative gameplay and quality components are our standard. We know that people want to play right away, so our games are easy to learn. Our games keep all players involved, even when it’s not their turn. The games combine luck and skill and present a new challenge each time you play.
Additional Products Related to University Games
View Board Games and find top Toys & Games products by University Games for Board Games, and other baby Toys & Games products.
Hi Ho Cherry-O
- Help your preschoolers develop and practice basic math skills
- Have a blast picking fruit from the trees and filling their buckets
- Game includes game board, spinner with arrow and base, 9-piece puzzle, 4 fruit baskets, 40 fruit pieces (10 cherries, 10 blueberries, 10 apples and 10 oranges), and instructions
Poppa’s Pizza Pile-Up
- If Poppa wobbles. . . the pizza topples
- As you add pizza toppings to the wobbly pizza, try not to let them fall
- The player who can outlast all other opponents wins the game
- Two levels of difficulty
- Includes 1 pizza, 32 toppings, 1 'Poppa' chef, base for Poppa to stand, die and game rules
Mindtwister Pentago LE Game
- Pentago Lite is a two player version of the classic Pentago game
- Pentago is a fun, challenging and multiple award winning strategy game for kids and adults
- Children will gain spatial orientation, eye-hand coordination and problem-solving abilities
- This is a two-player game in which the object is to create a row of five markers
- Age 6 and up
Prince And Dragon Go Getter
- A fun, unique twist on puzzle games. . . connect fantasy characters!
- Game board doubles as a storage container for pieces.
- 48 Challenges, including Starter, Junior, Expert and Master levels
- Early challenges are great for beginners
- Helps develop logic and spatial reasoning skills
POST OFFICE-OPOLY, The Holiday Stamps Edition
- celebrates the magic of the Holiday Collection. . .
- Buy your favorite stamps, build monopolies, and increase your rent by adding Post Offices and Bulk Mail Centers. . .
- over-stuffed mailboxes and a temperamental dog and it gets a little more difficult and A LOT more fun!
- Game Of The Year - Creative Child Magazine - US 2011
- Recommended - National Association For Gifted Children - US 2007
- Best Game - Toy Innovation - Germany 2006
- Seal Of Excellence - Consumer Guide - Canada 2006
- Best Bet Award - The Canadian Toy Testing Council - Canada 2005
- Game of the year - Creative Child Magazine - USA 2011
- Recommended - National Association for Gifted Children - USA 2007