I am not a mother of one, two or three. I am a stay-at-home mother of four, beautiful and wildly rambunctious children. From the time I had my first, I was interested in more traditional parenting methods that stem from my Latin American Roots. Our customers say ‘The best wrap on the market, and I have tried them all’ I bought my first baby wrap in 2007 because I was eager to connect with my baby by doing skin to skin and having an easier way to nurse, especially in the early stages of infancy where you are feeding on demand. In my mind, there was no other way of bonding more efficiently than by baby wearing. At that time, baby wearing was not something that everyone did, so it proved to be a little more challenging as wraps and baby slings didn’t come with as many instructional videos as they do now. The wrap that I had was thick and a little cumbersome, and it could only be worn in the colder seasons. Fast forward to the present, while living in Southern California, I had my third child in 2012 and I just recently gave birth to my fourth, and I am so very grateful that I took on a more traditional form of caring for my children because it has proven to be the most efficient way to raise happy and independent children. In fact, it is the only way I could have survived raising my kids, while caring for my newborns. I used a sling with my third because the weather here is a little warmer, but I longed to have the wrap again. I was gifted one, but again, I found myself frustrated with the sheer amount of fabric and it’s thickness made it inflexible. I wanted something that was more versatile and that I could wear in warmer climates. That is when the concept of Haul’ A Baby came to me. I needed material that was breathable and flexible, so that I could meet the demands of my infant but also be able to function normally with my three, very busy kiddos. Our wrap is exactly that: Flexible, breathable, and versatile and designed to be used in all weather conditions.
Additional Products Related to Haul’A Baby
View Slings and find top Gear products by Haul’A Baby for Slings, and other baby Gear products.
BINGONE 3-in-1 Multi-fonction Soft Baby Carrier Baby Backpack
- 4 carry positions - front facing in, front facing out, back, and hip make this the best baby carrier for you and your baby.
- Wide age/weight range - from newborn to toddler who is from 3 to 36 months (7-44 lbs / 3. 5 - 20kg) means it will grow with you and your family.
- Sleeping Hood - Integrated Ripstop water-repellant fabric with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby's head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind.
- Overlapped & Adjustable waist- length-(58-118cm/23-42in), width(14cm/5. 5in).
- Season- Comfortable breathe freely used for any season.
BINGONE Multi-fonction Soft Baby Carrier Baby Backpack
- MULTIPLE carry positions - front facing in, front facing out, back, and hip make this the best baby carrier for you and your baby, but note back and front facing out position only suit for 6 to 48 months.
- WIDE AGE RANGE - from newborn to toddler who is from 3 to 48 months (7-44 lbs / 3. 5 - 19 kg) means it will grow with you and your family.
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated Ripstop water-repellant fabric with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby's head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind.
- Adopt the waist cushion design, protect mother lumbar spine.
- Comfortable breathe freely used for any season can be used for outdoor travel, household chores, baby sleep and so on, labor saving more than 70%.
Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Ring Sling-New Colors for 2010 (Medium, Dark Khaki & Lemon Lime)
- 100% woven cotton
- New colors for 2010!
- Wear newborn through toddler in a variety of positions.
- Made of beautiful hand loomed, breathable fabrics. Machine washable.
- Unpadded, open tail that allows for adjustability and is convenient as a nursing cover. Built in pocket.
- Instructional DVD included!